PMaxx Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having problems getting it to work :-(

2 posters

Go down

Having problems getting it to work :-( Empty Having problems getting it to work :-(

Post by TOD-Firedragon Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:31 am

Hi there,
Trying to run the patch that was put out 29/12/2017 - client is connecting to server fine, but absolutely no connection to the game. I tried configuring keys in Options/Keybindings, but no input was recognised .
Any ideas ?
Regards,
Phil

TOD-Firedragon

Back to top Go down

Having problems getting it to work :-( Empty Re: Having problems getting it to work :-(

Post by PMaxx Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:53 am

Hi Phil, are you using the default keybinds in Star Citizen? (3.0 Keybinds)

PMaxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Having problems getting it to work :-( Empty Re: Having problems getting it to work :-(

Post by PMaxx Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:55 am

Also, it may help to know what you're running the client on.

Thanks,

Patrick

PMaxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TOD-Firedragon Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:12 am

I'm using a twin stick and rudder setup on Windows10 64bit, so not default keybinds.

TOD-Firedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TOD-Firedragon Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:14 am

I've deleted and reinstalled the server - that has restored some functionality now, but not all.

TOD-Firedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by PMaxx Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:32 am

What I would recommend (if you haven't done so already), is to uninstall the server and client and redownload the main installation files. It's possible you're using an older update (I think I released 3 or 4 updates within the past 2 days). The newest version should say "v2.4.0" in the top corner of the server as well as on the settings screen in the client.

If after that you still don't have full functionality, I would suspect it's due to your custom keybinds in Star Citizen, Titan ACS is currently stuck to using the default keybinds; although adding custom keybinds is a feature I plan on incorporating in the future.

PMaxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TOD-Firedragon Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:42 am

Ok, got a link to a download for people who have paid ?

TOD-Firedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by PMaxx Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:52 am

PM Sent

PMaxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TOD-Firedragon Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:54 am

Thank you :-)

TOD-Firedragon

Back to top Go down

Post by PMaxx Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:08 pm

I've sent you an email, let me know if you have any further issues Smile

PMaxx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum